« | Home | »

DSIIDC to Construct 4,000 Low-Cost Homes in Bawana

37 Comments   |   March 16, 2007    11:58am   |Contributed by Indian Realty News

The Delhi State Industrial Development Corporation (DSIIDC) would take up the development of additional 4,348 homes for the workers in the Capital. These homes will be much cheaper than the homes currently available.

The DSIIDC acquires 23.55 acres of residential plot in sector 3, Bawana Industrial Complex. The authority has already constructed 3,164 accommodation units under the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Scheme.

4,348 more flats of different sizes will be constructed, using equally high quality supplies and technology that can withstand earthquakes, says Manoj Parida, managing director of DSIIDC.

This authority has set up a 760 hectare complex at Bawana, which would serve as another industrial zone for over 16,000 industries shifted from elsewhere in Delhi after the Supreme Court released the order to shift out both the polluted and non polluted industries from the city. The flats are only meant for the workers employed in this area.

A total of 314 Type I flat will be located in Bawana, 28 in Narela, and 408 in Bhogarh. The prices of each flat will range from Rs 1.3 lakh to Rs 3.15 lakh, depending on its size. The DSIIDC will also operate as the housing department of the Delhi Government, Parida added.

News Published Under:   Delhi | 37 Comments »

37 Responses to “DSIIDC to Construct 4,000 Low-Cost Homes in Bawana”

Rajesh Says:  |  September 12th, 2007 at 5:44 pm

Result / Progress of 2nd Rajive gandhi housing scheme 2007 ////

Rajesh Says:  |  September 12th, 2007 at 5:46 pm

I Also wait for its draw / refund………….

hitesh kumar mehra Says:  |  September 16th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

waiting for results of Rajeev Gandhi Housing Scheme2007

kishore kumar Says:  |  September 20th, 2007 at 6:00 pm

i am waiting result of Rajiv Gandhi Housing scheme

naveen kumar Says:  |  October 3rd, 2007 at 9:34 am

i want to know when will be start the scheme

Neeraj Goel Says:  |  October 4th, 2007 at 11:42 am

I want to know when will be the result of Rajiv Gandhi Low Cost Housing Scheme March 2007 will be declared.

ANAMIKA Says:  |  October 11th, 2007 at 11:49 am

This is to much…. DSIIDC not Responding ??
After 6 months we are not know any more about Result / Status of Housing scheme..
can dsiidc Return immediate our deposit mony…because it is not a black mony ( As dsiidc officers earnd.. as per latest news…)

Baldev kaur badhwar Says:  |  January 11th, 2012 at 9:28 pm

I WANT TO KNOW THE RESULT OF RAJIVE GANDHI HOUSING SCHEME OF MY APPLICATION THAT IS 19698 AND WHEN I HAVE TO SUBMIT THE AMOUNT????????

Krishna Devi Says:  |  January 16th, 2012 at 9:41 pm

we want to know about d housing scheme f march2007 which r announced in 2012 dat whether we got d flat or not..
application no-23177

anju sharma Says:  |  January 19th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Want to know the status of my Application no:-11435 for 2nd Rajeev GANDHI HOUSING SCHEME.
I had applied
When are we going to have draw. wHAT AMOUNT, WE HAVE TO SUBMIT AND BY WHICH DATE

Regards
Anju Sharma

abhishek tayal Says:  |  January 27th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

i want to know the result of 2nd rajiv gandhi housing scheme . my application number is 19082

Smt Tulsi Deorari Says:  |  February 2nd, 2012 at 4:41 pm

My application No is 22279. Pl let me know the actual possition.

savita bhagat Says:  |  February 4th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

my application no is 21672 i want to know the next draw date of 2nd rajiv gandhi housing scheme type iii flats i am wait of my beautiful flats made by dsidc thanks

savita bhagat Says:  |  February 4th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

my application no is 21672 i want to know the next draw date of 2nd rajiv gandhi housing scheme type iii flat i am wait of my beautiful flats made by dsidc thanks

savita bhagat Says:  |  February 4th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

my application no is 21672 i want to know the next draw date of 2nd rajiv gandhi housing scheme type iii flats i am wait of my beautiful flat made by dsidc thanks

Manoj Khantwal Says:  |  February 6th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

i am apply type II flat, you are requested to give information you are made next draw or not if not, you tell me refund my security with interest with in time limit

vinod goyal Says:  |  February 10th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

my application number is 16128 i want to know the result of rajiv gandhi housing scheme part 2

umesh kumar Says:  |  February 11th, 2012 at 6:36 am

my application no:-19947
for 2nd rajiv gandhi housing scheme
rejected wrong fully
reason:–you are not employ of delhi govt.
no one is hearing my request. i am employ of delhi vidyut board.am i private?please do some thing 9289213800

umesh kumar Says:  |  February 11th, 2012 at 6:41 am

my application no:-19947
for 2nd rajiv gandhi housing scheme
rejected wrong fully
reason:–you are not employ of delhi govt.

meena devi Says:  |  February 11th, 2012 at 8:53 am

hello…i want to know the result of 2nd rajiv gandhi hosing scheme…my no is 19596..kindly tell me about the result…and about next draw or refunding of my money…

jagdish mehata Says:  |  February 14th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN U SHOULD GIVE THE ALLOTMENT TO 2nd rajive gandhi housing scheme

Anil kumar sharma Says:  |  February 14th, 2012 at 9:42 pm

My flat no.23930

ravinder kumar jain Says:  |  February 15th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

pls tell me the result of rajiv gandhi housing scheme my name is ravinder kumar jain s/o sri chetan lal jain

Vinod Kumar Pathak Says:  |  February 15th, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I want to know what is the resurt of My Form No. 10171 type III General Cat.

maneesh kaushik Says:  |  February 17th, 2012 at 5:45 pm

i want to know about general category result. is draw to be held or already drawn

sanjay kumar Says:  |  February 17th, 2012 at 9:17 pm

maine 10786 no. ka form bhara tha pls muje bataye ki mera draw me naam hai 9811832166

manish grover Says:  |  February 25th, 2012 at 10:29 am

I want to know what is the resurt of My Form No. 14948 type III General Cat.

wasiuzzama Says:  |  February 29th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Respected sir.

I want to know when & how the money will be return of the applicant who has failed in draw of allotment. my form no. is 17989.

with regards
wasiuzzama (M.NO. 9711332104)

shriom barua Says:  |  March 1st, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I want to know what is the resurt of My Form No. 20220 type III General Cat.

jitendra kumar Says:  |  March 1st, 2012 at 5:30 pm

jitendra kumar Says: | 1 march, 2012 at 5.15pm
i want to know the result of 2nd rajiv gandhi hosing scheme…my application no 14005 is apper on eligible list sr no.2592.kindly tell me about the result…and about next draw or refunding of my money…
thanking you

JITENDRA KUMAR Says:  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 10:14 am

itendra kumar Says: | March 2nd, 2012 at 10.10 am

jitendra kumar Says: | 1 march, 2012 at 5.15pm
i want to know the result of 2nd rajiv gandhi hosing scheme…my application no 14005 is apper on eligible list sr no.2529.kindly tell me about the result…and about next draw or refunding of my money…
thanking you

Rishi kumar sharma Says:  |  March 5th, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Rishi kumar says 5 march2012 I want to know the result of 2nd rajive gandhi housing scheme my application No 21123 is apper on eligble list kindly tell me about the result and about next draw,

Somesh Purohit Says:  |  March 7th, 2012 at 11:32 am

I want to know the result of 2nd RAJIV GANGHI HOUSING SCHEME… My application number is 10255 and on eligible list my Sr no. is 94, kindly tell me about the result or refunding of my money…

THANKS

Jasbir Singh Says:  |  March 7th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Jasbir Singh, APP no:18069, applied for 2nd rajiv gandhi houssing scheme i want to know the result of it….

Shukvinder kour Says:  |  March 7th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I want to know the drow result of rajiv gandhi housing scheme APP no:21736

YOGESH KUMAR SHARMA Says:  |  March 14th, 2012 at 8:16 pm

pls draw result 2nd rajiv gandhi houssing scheme

Anil kumar sharma Says:  |  March 16th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Please ask me the result